Saturday, April 19, 2014

Dialogue: Mandy Flores Cuckolding a slave

Dialogue Between Mistress Mandy Flores (@yourmandygirl ) & RE (@MsMandysbitch )





Mistress Mandy Tweeted this:
Look at that...I'm busy getting fucked while @MsMandysbitch is filling up my Gift cards! #perfect #spoiled #mistress

Then She posted this picture :

And asked her slave: Oh are you waiting? ?? Getting cucked are you? 


REYes Ma'am...waiting to clean You Both.


Mistress Mandy: all better now.....you need to bring us a towel and lick this jizz up off me! Ewwwww!


RE: Yes Ma'am, here is Your Towel...so glad i just bought You more! Master left so much Jizz. Did He Enjoy Your New Lingerie?


Mistress Mandy: Oh I'm afraid he came on your precious nylons!! Oh... you can lick them clean...Maybe use those baby tears to help you….


RE: Yes Ma'am,buying You things & paying Your bills keeps me from playing with my wet limp thingie while Mistress is being Fucked


Mistress Mandy: oh I'm done now, so you can smash your little thingy until it burps up on you and then lick your hands clean…


RE: Thank You Mistress, licking His Jizz from the Nylons i bought for His Pleasure is much sweeter when mixed with my tears!


Mistress Mandy: Oh it's great to finish squirting and then see my wishlist look like this..there IS a purpose for you!

RE: oh Mistress, i'm afraid i dribbled my widdle cummy on Your expensive nylons while i was wicking Master's Jizz off them!


Mistress Mandy:  Quickly!!! Lick that up NOW BITCH!! You will be required to buy me more nylons..


RE: Yes Ma'am, right away Ma'am...please don't let Your Man beat me up again…please??


Mistress Mandy: but I enjoy seeing to get your ass kicked by 'real' men so much. What will I do to entertain myself then?


RE: Perhaps Mistress would enjoy Whoring me Out, so You could laugh when I'm forced to gag on dick while You count the money?
 i'm so happy to help Mistress enjoy Your 'afterglow' from being so well fucked i'll sleep well so i can work harder for You!


Mistress Mandy: perfect. I need to get my beauty sleep so I can look amazing using your money!  Good boy wobert. ;) sleep tight wittle wun..


Twitter:  Apr 16, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...