Monday, February 3, 2014

Interview: Goddess Bianca


I'm an Alpha Female, Powerful, Confident, Addicting, Gorgeous perfect!” That’s Goddess Bianca. The lady who did big things Quietly. She is not just another Domme, She has her own style and philosophy. She is one of the most beautiful and intelligent ladies I have ever known. She is a real Goddess. She has talked before about her unique Journey Into The World of BDSM here. Also you may love to read her answers on more questions here. Personally, I adore her for many reasons.
I have this Conversation with her.


1. Since you were introduced to BDSM by a friend, have you ever introduced a vanilla lady to it also ?


-I've shown a lot of my friends what I do but most of them think it’s weird, they just don't get it. My best friend however is definitely into bdsm and she jumped at the chance to shoot some fetish clips for some of my stores.

2. Do you consider yourself more into giving pain or humiliation? physical domination or psychological?

-I love humiliation and physical domination but the thing that really makes me tick is psychological domination. Psychological domination has always given me a rush even way before I got into the industry. I loved manipulating a man's mind, making him fall in love with me only to crush his heart into pieces later. I enjoy mind games with slaves, especially when I can use reverse psychology regarding pain, or financial domination. If a slave is hesitant to do what I want him to do I find ways to get inside his mind so that he then thinks it was his idea to bash his balls with a hammer or give me all the money he has in his bank account.


3. Since your first action ever as a Domme involved ball busting (you spanked slave' balls with riding crop) talk to me about this fetish and How much does it mean to you?

-I enjoy ballbusting, aside from my first experiences with it I haven't really done too much of it in real time because many are simply just too scared of it. Some of the guys that would come to the dungeon loved pain of all sorts but when it came to ballbusting they were unwilling to go there. Since I believe that a D/s relationship should be beneficial on both ends I never did something a slave was not comfortable with. This is what I like about cam and clips, if a slave has a ballbusting fetish I know that we are going to have a good time, I get a feel for what pain levels he can handle and we go from there.


4. Some of Dommes are submissive behind closed doors, what do you think of that? and would you do it?

-I think it all depends on what turns the individual on. It's no different than slaves being submissive behind closed doors. A lot of slaves are high level executives, or men with jobs that put them in power and they enjoy the role reversal because it puts them in a different space where they are no longer in control. It's an escape for many, mentally, emotionally, physically and more.

If a Domme is submissive in her private life that is her private life and I see nothing wrong with it. I think it's important to explore sexuality, and turn ons are different for each individual. I've explored many different aspects of sexuality and I embrace it.


5. How would it makes you feel if a Domme submits to you off the camera?

-If another Domme wanted to explore her submissive side I'd definitely be up for it! In fact I think it would probably turn me on quite a bit.



6. Anyone watches your work definitely will notice that there is lots of love and passion in it. what do you think of that? and how could it be to give humiliation with love for example?

-I definitely think of my domination style as more sensual. I have a way of humiliating a slave while making them love me even more for it. I can be degrading but it always comes with a smile on my face, a giggle, or a quick lick of my lips. This can be quite the mind fuck for some as they have no idea how they can love and hate me so much at the same time, they just end up craving more from me.

I have a ton of passion for what I do, and I'll continue doing what I do until the passion is not there. You can definitely tell when someone is deeply cares about their craft and someone who is just in it for the money or because they've been doing it for so long that it's all they know and/or are afraid to move on.



7. A domme once said " online domination is fake" , what do you think of that? and do you believe there are boys got enslaved by your clips for real?

-If online domination was fake there wouldn't be so many Dommes earning thousands of dollars every month from loyal customers/slaves. I do believe there are lots of "Dommes" who have tried to jump on the bandwagon because they think they too can become instantly rich, when that is far from the truth.

I myself have only been in the online scene for a few years and I know how hard it was to build up a loyal fanbase/customer base/slaves. There is a lot of hard work that goes into being a online Domme, we don't just sit around looking pretty all day with cash rolling in. We respond to emails, maintain relationships with slaves, film clips, we have cam/phone sessions, maintain clip stores, maintain personal websites and blogs, keep up with multiple social media outlets, photo shoots, etc. It is a full
time job and more. Because of the high demand that it puts on those who want to really make it profitable most Dommes who get in it for a get rich quick idea don't last too long.

I also do 100% believe that there are boys enslaved by my clips that's usually how it starts out for most. I have many loyal slaves who regularly purchase clips, send tributes etc. and have been doing so since I started. I've also had a lot of clip slaves who disappeared for months or years only to come running and begging to serve me once again.



8. How do you decide which fetish you are going to shoot? do you look for the market or you shoot what you like only?

-I mostly shoot what I am into, I come up with clip ideas randomly and a lot of them have actually been inspired by real life. I'll try new fetishes once in awhile if they interest me and if there is a demand for them I film more. I never film anything I do not want to because it doesn't turn out well on film. I want the clip viewer to enjoy the clip as much as possible, that's really important to me.


 9. What about your female slaves? do you have plans for them?

-I don't have any female slaves that I know of at the moment. If I did have female slaves I'd love it, I am definitely not opposed to it.


10. You have raised your clip rates months ago, would you please tell us what was behind that decision ?

-Because I deserve it, it was one of the best decisions I've made as far as clips are concerned because I have only profited from it. I made way more money last year and had even more clip sales than the year before even with the price increase. Customers still buy my clips no matter what price they are because they know they are high quality, and simply because they can't get enough of me


11. what is your advice for online slaves to be better slaves?

Don't "Domme Hop" or "slut around", if you want to be a great slave stick to one Domme who you feel a connection to, be loyal and tribute her to let her know you are serious. Develop a connection with her so that you both understand what is needed in the D/s relationship. Prove your loyalty to her and maintain it.

****

Links you must Check:



Links you May want to check

A review of her clip "Big Black Cock".
A review of her clip "Blueballed By Wifey".
A review about her clip "24 Hours Of Stroking".
Series of posts I wrote about her (Part1, Part2, Part3, Part 4).















No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...