Sunday, July 28, 2013

A clip made a domme to have wet day dream!

 A clip made a domme to have wet day dream!

Goddess Shauna Ryanne just tweeted that she has been having sexy day dreams about her epic shoot with Goddess Kyaa yesterday. She said also "You boys are going to explode when this content is released."


Goddess Kyaa replied to her and gave us a hint and a line from the clip itself. "Honey, we really need to talk... let's cut the crap, I'm not into guys. Dicks disgust me.. I married you for your money.

Shauna Ryanne added :"Those lines literally flowed out like I had waited forever to say them. Maybe it's my calling? haha


Imagine how hot that clip will be.

***

Update: the clip released and it is called "Rich Old Perv Manipulated into Marriage by Devious Lesbians" ft. Shauna Ryanne and Domme Kyaa . it comes in two parts 1 & 2

Part one: Clips4sale - KinkBomb
Part two: Clips4sale - KinkBomb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...