Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My 4th week in Bianca’s Denial


kamitora's work

This week I pass a full month of daily edging without release. Which is something new for me. I have been in denial for longer but without daily stroking. I am getting closer to the fifth of my  entire program (which is 160 days). after a full month of daily edging I can't say i have just blue balls, or worse case of blue balls. that sounds light to what i am really feeling. my balls are not blue, they are purple. they are fat and overloaded. And i know there will be no release in my near future. I will suffer and I accept that fact.

I became weaker, i admit that. (not like that I was a stud before the program) but i really feel weaker than before. Weaker in everything. I am horny all the time, and anything could be a trigger to me, a very painful trigger. and you know what I don't avoid it anymore. I accept this torture.

My desperate mind guides me to think about buying a flesh-light. It was a horrible idea. Also there was a potential chance to me to have sex with a friend of mine. and it is horrible too. what's the point of all these silly actions when i know that i will not cum?

the new thing that i have no fear to lose control anymore. i am truly locked!


Read in details also
The 3rd week.
The second week.
The First week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...