Friday, July 12, 2013

Kyaa's huge cock

 I had to ask! Goddess Kyaa posted a photo with a caption "How do you perverts like my big black cock?"


She was "wearing her cute home cloths and strapped with a huge black cock holding it in her hands. I starred at the picture for a minute, I drooled on my keyboard and asked her how many inches ? like my question was not humiliating enough, she answered me kindly. 

She said "That's "16 of shiny black dildo to stuff you with! I've been feeling the urge to tear open a willing victim...". 

I almost wet myself.


- I need to say that this post came after another one on Tumblr in 11 July with more photos. it was a happy birthday gift for her slave K who served her quietly and anonymously for years.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...