Monday, July 22, 2013

My 7th week in Bianca’s Denial

This week I pass 50 days. It's about the third of my whole term.
I was thinking how can I help myself throw the day after my morning edge. Last week I came up with an idea, a crazy one but I was so desperate. I took my time thinking about it and consulted Goddess Bianca who encouraged me to do so. The idea is to use ball busting to reduce the sexual desire. Edging is painful routine I do it daily and it leaves me with painful blue balls. But it leaves me also horny like a naked wire for the rest of the day. I end up humping whatever I see compulsively and I know I can't cum so I stay this way hours and hours. So I decided to try this idea.

But how suppose I do this? It's not like I just go slapping my balls (which is something I thought about it by the way lol) well, there is a good way that I already tested it. It's to follow one of Goddess Bianca's clips (Self Ballbusting).  I have practiced it before so I know what to do. I followed the clip  step by step. I used a 12lbs weight and busted my balls good, but I couldn't get my hand farther than 2 feet. But to be honest as it caused a sever pain it helped also.

When I was busting my blue balls, in one second, I stopped and cried! Physically it was hurting like hell. Emotionally based on my huge frustration and denial! Mentally when I look at myself I was literary beating myself because I’m unable to have an orgasm.

I feel pathetic



Read in details also
The 6th week.
The 5th week.
The 4th week.
The 3rd week.
The second week.
The First week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...