Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My 6th week in Bianca’s Denial

this is NOT me! but just to help you imagine

I am passing a month and a half, exactly 46 days ! I notice that I lost my desire to "fuck" or even "cum" I'm so desperate to drain these balls. I want to leak all that load out of me in anyway, even if there is no pleasure in it. well,  "pleasure" is a fancy word for me. I don't use it anymore.

yesterday, Queen Kitty asked me how are the blue balls? I answered her there are not blue anymore, they are purple now. I was honest with her on that. I feel they are been loaded and loaded and over loaded! they are much bigger and purple for sure.

i am have been looking online for methods to reduce the sexual desire. I am still thinking about one of them for real.


Read in details also
The 5th week.
The 4th week.
The 3rd week.
The second week.
The First week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...