Friday, July 12, 2013

Kyaa's favorite slaves

 Someone asked Goddess Kyaa about her favorite slaves/subs. Her answers was very smart I love it. She divided slaves into two types : " I have more than 2 categories of subs, actually. There are the truly dedicated subs who love and obey me without thought or question (goodboy4Kyaa, Kyaasbard, sissysplosh). There are my most addicted and enslaved perverts (furjoe, slave K + a few other anonymous slaves) and then there are lurking losers who have been obsessed with me for years but only buy clips or send tributes (you know who you are!) I adore them all!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...