Saturday, October 18, 2014

A bitch in chastity


As my friend Yuri said in her recent post, it was a giant Femdom Control Room directed by Princess Sheridan. Such an unforgettable night, where she fired her firm tasks for her minions. I was one of these lucky boys. 

But before i get into my task, I want to talk in general. It was a very nice gesture from her to give all of us that attention. We all feel special (like we all feel with her). Even when she got busy she finds time for us. And these tasks were not just random orders for anyone. She cares about everyone of us and knows exactly how to deal with each one. It’s not easy to be in charge and she is doing a great job being in charge of all of us. 
I barrow this screenshot from Yuri.




My order wasn’t random as I said, actually it was a punishment based on a conversation we had earlier. When she talked about her boyfriend, I said I am getting cuckolded which is wrong. I didn’t realize my mistake until she sent her public order.

You can't be a cuckold unless you have a Wife or Girlfriend to cuckold you. Wooden spoon, ten ball smacks for being stupid.

The first sentence was a slap on my face to correct the way I think. Then the pain comes after. some may think it’s easy task to hit it 10 times which is not. I know how wooden spoon stings. But what makes things even worse that I am in chastity. My balls are already swollen and aching. The device that secures my cock it also trapped my balls and make them exposed for actions. so any hit will feel much worse. 

I took my tool from the kitchen and had a seat on the floor. I start hitting them and each stroke was going up to my stomach. I feel so much pain. I thanked Princess Sheridan after each hit. Ten times I said: “Thank you Princess Sheridan. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...