Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Session: Ol' Crusty

My full release catching vessel




On October 5, Princess Sheridan allowed me to cum after spending good time in denial. Then she thought I might need to get back to chastity. So so told me to cum as much as I can until i get ready for that level.

Unique way to cum. 


Princess Sheridan has this ability to twist things as she wants. She puts her spill on something and it turns evil. She can -and she did- make orgasms a punishment that slave will beg to stop it -and I did-.  but this time, I think she wants to turn it in another way.


She said: "Pick out a sock. That will be your full release catching vessel. When you are done back in the sock drawer again waiting for next time"

So I did. and when Miss Kelsey asked me "Do you wash it before washing it, or just put it in the washer, as is? :)". Princess Sheridan Answered her: "No washing allowed. Back in the sock drawer." Which gives me more details about my new life style. 


So after my orgasm She told me "Maybe it'll be time to lock you up again after this."

Her order was clear: "Cum in your sock watching My clips every day you want. When you are ready to be locked up let me know."


So each day, I take my dose of  her clips and run to my sock drawer, get my catching vessel, and fill it with a new hot load. Orgasm after another, and day after another. and all of you can only imagine how this poor sock will be all this time. 
After just few uses, this soft clean sock, which I was happy to have as a fuck buddy has turn into some disgusting Icky sticky crusty smelly socky. I cant stand holding it in my hand anymore, not mention to stick my dick into it and cum. Every time I do this, I almost puke.

I almost reach ten days, I can't keep going anymore. I think my time is up and Princess Sheridan wins again.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...