Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pov: Chastity in the toilet


Tomorrow it’s going to be my second week in chastity. This is so special for me. First, it’s the longest period for being in the cage for me. And I must say that CB6000 is good for long term use. (Yes 2 weeks is long term for me)

Being in chastity has changed few things in me. I want to talk about  my bathroom routine. To be honest I hesitated before writing this. i even asked Princess Sheridan about it. She encouraged me to do so.  

Before chastity, before being in a cage, i was like all men when it’s pee time. I stand up and finish myself., this act is wrong and filthy but i do it. After being caged, I was forced to sit down to do it. If I try to stand up I will pee on myself, if I try to left it up with my hand, the ring is gonna tight up under my cock and is going block any liquid from going out. So the easiest way to sit down and pee. 

i have read a lot about this as a “sissy” act. They said it’s a sign for being a sissy. But I understand it in a different way. i see it as a change in my behaviour from the wild nature to a civilization. So as long as this little cage is on, I feel i respect my body more. I hope this training lasts long enough until this act becomes a part of my DNA. so even without a cage I will sit down to do it.

I must thank  Princess Sheridan for this as well. 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...