Saturday, October 18, 2014

Alert: Reverse Chastity

I don't know if anyone ever called it this before Miss London Lix. I came around similar clips which were labeled as "home wrecker" fetish. Imagine to go into chastity while having orgasms! Don't be confuse, what's the whole point behind chastity: to take away your ability to fuck, right?


Reverse Chastity


I think you know just what a maggot you are. How unworthy, undeserving, and pathetic you are. But today I want to drive that home. I know you're a little jerk addict, so I've decided to do the world a favor. You don't deserve to procreate. You don't deserve to even stand a chance at being able to perform should you happen to trick a woman into dating you.
So here's your reverse chastity video. I'm not going to lock you up just yet. That's too easy. Instead, I want you to watch this any time there's even a chance you might be able to get intimate with somebody. Fooled some poor bitch into giving you her number? Come home & drain those balls. Someone set up a pity date for you? Jerk like fucking crazy to this video before you go, remaining limp & useless the rest of the night. I want you to drain yourself to me, over and over and over again.
Contains elements of: LINGERIE - JOI - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT - TEASE AND DENIAL - ORGASM CONTROL - VERBAL HUMILIATION - FEMDOM POV

  • Price $ 9.99
  • Formatmp4
  • Duration00:09:26
http://www.kinkbomb.com/p/Reverse-Chastity-CL/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...