Monday, October 13, 2014

Session: Quick backhand crack across My face

I was talking to Princess Sheridan, I got horny as usual. I just can't get enough of her. Her sweet words made me talk more and express my feelings and dreams about her.

At some point of how conversation, She mentioned that she might turn me into a cock sucker at some point. This idea hit my head so strong, my stupid brain worked and tried to think back. I forgot my place and started thinking if I "want" this or not. How silly I was. Princess Sheridan was so calm. She didn't even try to "convince" me about this subject. Instead she seduced me more and told me to jerk for her.

As for eariler order, I must have a sock to cum in all the time. I grabbed my sock and jerked off. When I reached the edge, I asked for her permission to cum. She gave it to me nicely. and in seconds i was filling that sock with my hot load.

But Princess Sheridan had more plans for me. She told me in firm words to keep stroking. After ejaculation, my penis became so sensitve. I kept going but it hurts. It hurts so bad. I no longer remember my stupd orgasm anymore. I was in sever pain. I begged her to stop. as I torturing my sore dick, she asked me calmly : "Next time I tell you i'm going to turn you into a cock sucker, what will you say?"

I learned my lesson. Her strong massage went directly to my brain. There is no way I ever make this kind of mistakes ever.

With my pain and frustration, I answered "i will say, yes Princess.. whatever you want".

Quick and easy.

I keep thanking her for her guidance. Only Princess Sheridan can make orgasms hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...