Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Chastity again- Day one


As a result of being forced to cum repeatedly in one socks for more than a week, I gave up and begging to be locked in chastity. Princess Sheridan was kind enough to accept my request. I already know from my last time in chastity (16 days) that I must go for longer next time. So I had earlier chat Princess Sheridan  and she told me that 2 weeks will be my minimum. Of course that is reasonable according to my last round. 

So as a follow up Miss Kelsey Kitten asked me "How long do you think you could last, locked up?"

Which is a very good question, I searched inside myself. I remember I managed to go for months on my own without a device last year. But now, it's all up to Key Holder, so Princess Sheridan had a nice discussion with Miss Kelsey Kitten to decide my fate.

PS:  I'll let Kelsey decide. 3 week minimum and absolutely anything you wish to add to it. Weekly pics of your lock BTW

KK: Let's say 4 weeks to start.Time can be added/subtracted for good/bad behaviour at Princess Sheridan's discretion:)

PS: Thanks Kitten :) Ok bitch, you heard Ms Kelsey. Blog with pic, start date and time and earliest release date.


So, My minimum now is 4 weeks instead of two. I have a clear mind and I am willing to do my best for Princess Sheridan 


Day 1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...