Friday, October 24, 2014

My 1st ruined in chastity

After spending a week in chastity and total denial, Princess Sheridan was so kind and had mercy on me. She allowed me to have a release but it was to be special. The rule is simple, no jerking off or breaking out my cage. That means I must shake my tight cage until i leaks with pleasure at all.


I have been fantasizing about this for long time, I had several attempts but there were failed. It's no as easy as it sounds. So I watched as many as i can from Princess sheridan verbal humiliation clips. the her clip to Yuri about cum in chastity. Then I gave it a try. I failed. so after 10 minutes I tried again, but this time i made it.
And I had my first ruined orgasm in the chastity cage. And to be more specific, it was an unsatisfying ejaculation there was no orgasm at all.

I was on my knees watching that weak line of semen dribbling out on the floor. I felt that moment that I am truly pathetic.

thank you Princess Sheridan for all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task: by Matriarch Ezada Sinn

"How many times can you cum for Me today? My devotee, I have another challenge for you: I want you to ejaculate 5 times in the next 24 ...