Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Creative Alert: Impotent For Her

A new clip by  Lexi Luxe called  "Impotent For Her" but this time she is not referring to your wife, she is referring to your Domme ! Imagine that


Impotent For Her

iWantClips - Clips4Sale

You have probably seen this title and instantly thought I'm referring to your wife or girlfriend, right??? No slave, I'm not. Im referring to that D/S relationship you are in. You found yourself in a situation where you are serving her but she just doesn't quite trigger you in a way that a Domme should do. You have found yourself peeping over to see if the grass is greener on the other side and came across me. Now you're lurking behind her back. Buying my clips in secret, watching my twitter for updates, subscribing to me and worshipping me from the sidelines. Well, today that stops. You know that even a small glimpse of me has your cock instantly rock hard. You know that Goddess has particular set of skills that has you in a true worship puddle like you have never experienced before. You see, the reason why she doesn't hold your attention is because she lacks charisma and a carbon copy of femdoms finest, have you not noticed?. She is what I like to call "A One Hit Wonder", a "Jack Of All Trades, Master Of None"... LOL!! She tweaks your interest slightly but never has you completely enthralled, like I do. You become easily distracted by a powerful woman like me, that has your current D/S relationship looking like an inexperienced muppet show and there's nothing sexy about that, right?? Now, let's change that. We want that cock hard again, don't we? We can leave impotency in the past and look to a bright future with plenty of boners :)

Oh and by the way, the grass IS greener ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...