Sunday, September 17, 2023

Themes: Ruined by Frenulum Pinch

This technique is very creative and spuriously efficient.  I did choose the title but must state that i learned it from an old clip called "Ruined Release" by Goddess Macey Jade back in 2014. The clip is now unavailable in her clip stores (KinkBomb - Clips4Sale - iWantClips - ManyVids)

The male should jerks off all the way until the orgasm and at the moment of release, he must pinches (or flicks) his frenulum, the most sensitive spot,  right the under the pee-hole. This will take away the whole feeling of the moment. 




Clip #1: Ruined Release" by Goddess Macey Jade

Unavailable to purchase at the moment

Price: $9.99 USD - Length: 9 minutes - Added: 10/10/14 7:10pm 

You have remained in chastity for quite some time.. I will oblige your pleads and begs with some jerk off instruction leading to a release. However this release isn't going to be quite what you expect. You see, I've been learning new tricks!!! Your penis is going to throb as I build you up while teasing you with my hot young body before I empty your balls as I pinch just the top behind the head ruining your built up orgasm.  c4s.com


Clip #2: Frenulum Flicking Ruined Orgasm by Miss London Lix

Clips4Sale - iWantClips

Price: $10.99 USD - Length: 10 minutes - Added: 12/19/16 03:35AM

From the title of this clip, you know what you're in store for today, but perhaps you don't quite know how it will feel yet. Feel free to tell me, after I've fucked with your dick. Today I tease and tempt in this sexy satin lingerie, designer heels and stockings, making you edge even though you know the ruined release will be all the more painful and torturous if you do. You just can't help but touch yourself in my presence, even as I describe exactly how you're going to quasi-deny yourself. I'll teach you my exact technique, and give you explicit jerk off instructions, telling you just how to ruin it. It's so easy to follow along when I'm dictating your orgasm. This is the ultimate in tease & denial.


Clip # 3: Flicked Off by Goddess Victoria

Clips4Sale - iWantClips

Price: $12.99 USD - Length: 12 minutes - Added: 7/13/18 06:45PM

You're going to do exactly as I say in this very sensual, very dominant clip. Stroke your cock while I fuck with your mind and make you My obedient little bitch. I own your orgasm so when I tell you to ruin it by flicking your frenulum at the end of the countdown, you know you can't help but comply.


No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...