Friday, September 8, 2023

The Book of CBT: Bratty Bunny

I gathered up every CBT instruction clips that Bratty Bunny has made. If you are a painslut, check them out.

February 6 2010 Bunny released her first clip in C4S but her first CBT clip was the year after. despite the fact that she has been involved into real time ballbusting with a slave on camera in 2011[My big wooden spoonBratty Ballkicks ] . For more than a decade, Bunny has been producing these type of clips which reveals her passion. You will notice that at the end of 2012 when she purchased her massive big cock, she used it to do a CBT instruction clip, this tells that no matter what your size is, Bunny will make your hurt your cock and balls. I also notice that 2018 and 2020 has no CBT clips.

I remember a wrote her this introduction in a 2017 post "She is amazing at destroying manhood! just take a look how many clips she has released until now". Here is list of deleted clips [Rug Burn - Tape it upForced Intox Ball Abuse - Nut BusterBase Balls - Punch those nutsCock and Ball TortureWax Play ]

2023

Small Dick Bitch likes Big Cocks, Bulges, and Ball Busting

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

Date: 8/24/2023 - Duration: 15 Min - Price: 18.99$

You have a small thin dick. You only need your two fingers to jerk it. You love when I make fun of your tiny cock. You're also a little faggot despite having a girlfriend. Rub your dick like a clit while I make fun of you for not being able to make your girlfriend cum. Such a lil faggot aren't you? You like seeing men with bulges in their pants. It's so hot. Now punch yourself in the balls continuously throughout this video. You want to suck a big fat cock and have your balls busted while you do it.


Puppet JOI

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

7/6/23 12:00 AM•15 Min - Price$18.99 USD

You are my puppet. I control your hands. I control your dick. See my dick? Watch my hands. You will be a puppet for me a mimic what I do exactly. You don't take your dick out until I do. You don't put your dick away until I do. You only stroke when I stroke. This dildo and my hands is your guide. You will play with your dick exactly how I play with mine. Fast, slow, one hand, two hands, slapping, squeezing, play with balls, rub your nipples, spanking. Anything goes.You will soon get close but you have to beg to cum. After I'm done playing with you... I'll make you put your dick away.

2022

CARD GAME JOI-CBT TEASE

08/20/22 - 30 Min -  Price$32.99 USD

We're going to play a card game. You don't need any cards for this, I will be drawing the cards with the instructions for Heart, Diamond, Spade, and Club. So you will be interactive with each card I pull. I assign a task for each one. You will be jerking off, doing some cbt (you need a rubber band for this), teasing, holding your breath, and a few other things I feel like throwing in there. You know, it's my game my rules. So if I change it up, add things or take away, it's up to me. Let's see how well you do! Remember the pain will be pleasurable. ;) You get a nice little teased countdown at the end.

My Way CEI

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

You're going to do it my way. You cannot pussy out on me. You'll be a good cum eating slave for me today. Every task I give you, you'll finish through. There's a sprinkle of CBT in there to see how well you will obey me. Can you handle all my instructions? Yes, you have no choice but to do it. MY WAY, there's no other way. Be a good CEI slave for me today and finish through how I want you to eat up all that cum for me.


2021

CBT and CEI

Date: 12/2/21 - Duration: 15 Min - Price$16.99 USD

Some cock and ball Torment, some cum eating instruction. I like to see how far you'll go for me, how much suffering you'll do for me, how weak and submissive you can be for me. How badly do you need to follow my orders? Bend at a whim to my commands, give in to my rules. You can't help it, even if you hate it, you're uncomfortable you want to do it for Bratty Bunny. You want to be the best little slave for me. Just follow along like a good bitch. Show me how well you can do it all for me.

CBT Stroking Instruction

11/23/21 12:05 AM•10 Min - Price$12.99

I'm going to give you detailed instructions of CBT and stroking. You have to do some CBT in order to do some stroking. This is one of my favorite games I love to play with you, because it shows me how much of a very good obedient submissive you are. I want you to follow my instructions and don't hold back. In order to continue you must do what I say. That's right slave, show me how weak you are for me by following along.

2019

Rubber Band CBT Instruction JOI

Date: 5/5/19 -Duration 12 Min -  Price$19.99

We're going to have some fun today. You're aching for instructions. You want to do anything to your cock and balls for me. Even if it's not so pleasant. Some CBT in on the menu today. Go get some rubber bands. A whole bunch of them. You like it when it's uncomfortable to jerk off huh? Or do you like just following my instruction whatever it is? You have an addiction to BDSM and Bratty Bunny. Let's play then.

2017

Wrap it and Pull til You Cum

1/30/17 12:00 AM•8 Min - Price$13.99

Just as the title says. Get something long, ropelike. Whatever you can get. Now you're going to tie it up how I say. And you're going to pull on it when I say. Then you're going to cum when I say. It's all about following instruction when you are with me.


 Bust Balls

Date: 01/21/17 - Duration: 10 Min - Price$15.99

I want you to Bust your Balls for me. Self Ball Busting! HAHA! I'm going to encourage you to do it a little bit and then get more aggressive as we go! I mean, to the point where you feel like you want to!!! I want to push your limits little man. See how it feels to bust your balls for me!! Come on! You can do it!!

2016

CBT All The Way

Date: 09/03/16 - 11 Min - Price$16.99 USD

You're going to do as I say freak. Anything I say, goes?! You're always saying you'll do anything for me. Today, it's to hurt your cock and balls. You don't need anything for this clip except your hands. Easy right? Won't be that bad? Yeah, we'll see about that!

Edge It and Hit It

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

5/5/16 12:00 AM•13 Min - Price$18.99 USD

Okay, I think you get the idea already. So let's get to it, shall we? I want you to edge it. I want you to be a good and follow all my instructions. It'll feel so good, off and on edging that dick for me. Stop and go, stop and go. Getting close with every stroke. Then once I give you a cum countdown, you have to follow through with a nice big HIT when you cum. Hit your balls hard when you cum. Just do it, because I said so.


Monthly Tasks 2

2/20/16 12:00 AM•10 Min - Price$15.99

I'll give you another whole month of tasks and clip buying. There will be a lot of cock and ball . A lot of blue balls. Some freaky stuff you love to do for me. A whole month on what to do. Perfect for you since you need that structure.



Hit and Stroke

Date: 2/19/16 Duration: 12 Min - Price$17.99 USD

This hitting is the painful kind. Where you continuously smack your cock and balls with each stroke. It's time you feel pleasure and pain at the same time. I have one other way out.... But it'll be expensive. So it's pain or a fee.

Ball Busting Fun

Date: 02/06/16 - Duration: 10 Min - Price: $15.99

This is ball busting fun because I tell you what to do to hu.rt your balls! Those things are so stupid and boring. So let's have some fun with them. Amuse me bitch, slab them, hit them, squish them. You just follow along like a good little ball fre4k and do what I say!


2015

CBT Stop and Go JOI

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

Date: 12/10/15 Duration: 12 Min - Price: $17.99

What's better than cock and ball ? Mixing it with pleasure. I'll let you stroke a little and beat your balls in between. Remember to follow my instructions for perfect balance of pain and pleasure. I know you love to sacrifice for me and follow my instructions.

Obey My CBT

iWantClipsClips4Sale - ManyVids

Date: 08/27/15 - 12 Min - Price$17.99 USD

You're going to follow my commands, like a good submissive. You enjoy the pain when I ask you to hurt yourself for me. Cock and Ball is so much fun for me. I get to make you do whatever I want and you obey. I love when your follow through on my orders and you are entertaining me. There's something about that kind of attention that really gets you going too. You little freak!

Ball Torture Vacuum

iWantClipsClips4Sale - ManyVids

Date: 7/25/15 - Duration: 10 Min - Price: $15.99

Get your vacuum out, and make sure your balls are shaved. Also - listen to this with headphones on! Get ready to have your balls SUCKED on hard! This is going to be a lot of fun for you. I promise. hahaha!


Follow My CBT

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

Date: 3/16/15 - Duration: 11 Min - Price$16.99

Just a simple clip for you to follow my orders. That's right some cock and ball . Just listen to what my beautiful face tells you, you want to amuse me right? Make me happy by giving yourself some pain. And at the end, I'll make you ruin your orgasm for me as well, to put the icing on the cake!

CBT into Chastity

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

Date: 1/22/15 Duration: 13 Min - Price: $18.99

It's time for some on those cock and balls. Now, be a good boy and do what I say as instructed. I'll guide you through the pain, once the p a i n stops, then chastity begins. I'll explain it all to you, ready for play time?!


2014

Bust Your Loser Balls

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

Date: 12/5/14 Duration: 10 Min - Price$15.99

You are such a loser. You don't deserve to cum even. Those stupid balls between your legs need to be busted! Hit them, smack them, punch them for me you pathetic little fucking bitch! Do it you stupid ugly loser! You're worthless, so do something for me and bust those nasty balls! As you do that, you can kiss the bottom of my feet to show how thankful you are to me!

Hit Them CBT

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

Date: 11/15/14 12:00 Duration: 10 Min - Price: $15.99

You need to hit them for me. And don't be a pussy about it. I want you to really hurt your dick and balls. Really pound into them. Show me your pain and then I allow the pleasure.


Penis Tasks

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

Date: 7/28/14 - Duration: 11 Min - Price$: 16.99

Here is a very painful assignment for you. Yes, you will be invading your penis and balls with many obstacles to complete. Can you finish the whole clip with everything I have asked? You'll need icy-hot, string or shoelace, felt tipped pen or marker, something heavy... Let's finish the tasks I give you like a good . Got it? Now let's begin!

 Cock and Ball Pain

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

Date: 4/18/14 12:00 Duration: 10 Min - Price: $15.99

Yes, that's it. Do it for Bratty Bunny. I love seeing you in a lot of p a i n. Love knowing you follow instructions to hurt yourself. It's more fun this way. I'm so much more entertained when you hurt your balls and dick. I think it's what every man deserves. To inflict pain onto you genitals for me. Get ready to follow my orders and I just cannot help myself, I have to throw in a ruined orgasm at the end. Because... it's more fun this way. *Smirk*

2013

Ball Abuse - Bunny Says

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

Date: 10/01/13 -Duration:10 Min - Price$13.99

Bunny Says to Hit yourself in the balls. Haha. Look at you. So eager to do what I say. I love hurting your balls. So tonight you will follow my instruction perfectly and then it's going to be ball time. Punching, squeezing, hitting, tapping, pulling. Ready to fulfill my desires and make me happy?! Yes, you are. Now buy it up and hurt those balls good for me!

Pleasure and Pain CBT

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

Date: 6/20/13 Duration: 10 Min - Price: $13.99

Let's do it. Follow my lead, as I get you hard and stroking and soon after that, some pain. Squeezing, slapping, hitting, pushing. Do it all for me. All under my control. That cock belongs to me if you want to cum. Ready to obey and have a little bit of pleasure AND pain? I know you are!


Fuck Yourself Up for Me

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

Date: 03/11/13 Duration: 9 Min - Price$9.99 USD

Get your drinking on. A good clip for a friday/saturday night. I want you to get fucked up for me. More ways than one of course. Mentally, physically fucking yourself up for my pleasure. The sadist in me just loves these games. Of course, you cannot say 'no' to me in a tight shiny bodysuit. I really know how to manipulate you boys. Ready to play? Just be aware that you will be hurting those balls for me tonight. My favorite thing to do to you!


2012

CBT Instruction Follow Along

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

Date: 12/27/12 12:14 - Duration:8 Min -  Price: $11.99

Get out your tooth brush and some kind of chain... or wire. Something very thick to use on your dick under my command. You'll be following the leader for some brutal cock and ball . I just love hurting your dick. I love making you do what I want, when I want it. Follow me, bitch, let's see how much damage you can do to that stupid dick and those ugly balls.

Slap It Hard

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

Date: 10/30/12 12Duration: 9 Min - Price: $12.99

Just use your hands for this cock and ball clip. That's not. Can't hurt too much from just your hands right? HAH. I want you to suffer from slabbing, hitting, spanking your cock and balls. I want you to follow through with ever hard slap. I'll guide you through with a little stroking, then of course, your cock and balls. Hit them hard for me bitch.


Rules with a Ruler

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

Date: 7/27/12 - Duration: 6 Min - Price$6.99

Some ball slapping is in order. Get a ruler, and get to slapping. I love when you put pain and pleasure together for me. Jerk that dick and hit those balls! Make it hurt while your orgasm. Do it because I said so! Follow my lead, slave. JOI-Ball.

20 pegs

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

Date: 1/30/12 - Duration: 4 Min - Price: $8.99

Get 20 pegs aka clothing pins or something of the sort that you want to use. Get ready to put them ALL on your dick and balls! Just a quick little fun jerk off.... Hum... You won't be really be jerking off here. For the most part you'll be trying to put pegs on your dick and balls as fast as you can. Amuse me! At the end you'll be allowed to stroke.... If you aren't in too much pain. Hah!


2011

 Rubber Band Balls

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

7/29/11 12:08 AM•8 Min - Price$11.99 USD

Get some rubber bands. Take your clothes off. Get ready to play my game of rubber band balls. There a time in this clip where you'll have two rubber bands on your balls, which I will try to get you to cum, but i'm sure you won't and then there is a second time. Do you think you can master my tied up balls training to cum? Buy this to find out!

Tie up your balls

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

6/26/11 12:00 AM•5 Min - Price$10.99 USD

Find something good to tie around your balls. I'm gonna have you tie them up very tight and let you go from there. How long can you keep your balls tied up for me? You must follow and obey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Themes: Loser Position by Miss Amelia

I will try to date when exactly  Miss Amelia  has started to make clips about loser position concept. The first mention to the "positio...