Friday, September 8, 2023

Interview: Domina Paulina

A Pro Domme and Female Supremacist of Pure Russian descent. At 15, Paulina set off on a journey that took her across many borders and countries. She blended in wherever she went, learning the secrets of each place. She returned home a wise and independent woman. Paulina traveled 54 countries on foot, from East to West. She saw the Berlin Wall fall, and she ate the finest crepes in Paris. She explored the Amazon rainforest and danced in the streets of Sydney. Paulina continued West to the United States, where she earned a full academic scholarship to a top university. She graduated with the highest GPA in her class and has since attained multiple degrees. She is a highly motivated and experienced traveler with a passion for exploring new cultures and meeting new people. Her travels have taught her the importance of adaptability, resilience, and open-mindedness.

Her clip store goes back to 2013, but obviously her first clips tell you that she was not a beginner at that time. Most of clip creators started solo then after years then begin to test their way of having a slave on camera. Her first clip was forcing her big cock down Marcelo’s throat. [Sissy Bitch Sucks My Russian Cock] .


 

denied boy: You’re born under the sign of Taurus, how much of the Taurus Characteristics are in you? 

Paulina: I am not all that much into astrology; however, I do relate to some of the Taurus characteristics.  Those are: 1. loyalty, and 2. hard worker.  I take the word durability into the whole new level. 


db:Type of books do you read and what is your favourite music?

Paulina: My favourite book: Angélique.  It is a series of thirteen historical adventure romance novels written by French author Anne Golon. A lot of the time, I envision myself in that character. I also find a lot of similarities between Angelique and myself.

 


For my favourite music: It changes.  It can be anywhere from classical to hard rock or goth. It is all depending on my mood, which is very unpredictable.  Deep House is often played at my place, which allows me to attend to my house and responsibilities at a faster pace.  My generation started the underground rave culture.  Thus, that genre of music is always playing in my head.


db: When was the first time You realised Your control over boys/men?

Paulina: I believe from the day I was born.  Even in the very early age other parents and teachers in school/kindergarten complained that I had bullied the boys, even if they were older. 


db: You are famous for your big natural breasts. First, what is your size?  

Paulina: I had no idea that my breasts were big. The slaves and submissive started telling that it was the fact. I do not know my size.  My entire adult life, I was 99 pounds and I was a full C cup.  I put on a lot of weight in the last two years.  Right now, when I asked the fans what size my breast are, they said that my breasts are size F, as in “Fucking huge”.  I do not think so…


db: First of all, Is there a specific clip that is a good introduction for new slaves to know Domina Paulina?

Paulina: It is yet to be produced. I would say, for now, anything that has to do with Female Supremacy probably would be the best thing that describes me.


db: Your clip4store goes way back to 2013. Before that what did you do that lead you to become a Dominant Clip creator ?

Paulina: I was hanging out at the dungeon with other dominatrixes and dungeon slaves, and to be honest I don't know what hit my mind, but at late night around midnight or so, we all just looked at each other and said: “Let's shoot!” and we did. I suppose a word spontaneous would be the best to describe that.


db: Can you share with us how you discovered your passion for performing and creating clips? 

PaulinaTo me, shooting a clip is a very fulfilling experience. I can step into my dominant space and receive pleasure.  It is just like creating art. BDSM is a form of art. I am an artist at heart.


db: I noticed in your clip store that you started 2013 and continued to 2014 then there is a stop until you come back in 2019. Can you talk about this period? 

Paulina: I suppose, here, you're referring to the period of when I was away from the scene for about five years?!  In 2013 - 2014, I started making very good money.  I was getting really deep into BDSM. Playing with no limits, it felt so good; it gave me chills.   It was too good of a feeling.  It was just like getting high, or even better.  I decided to quit. I wanted to become, so called, normal, or with the society defined as normal.  I left the scene.  But, there was always this empty space inside of me.  Thus, I have realised that I’d rather be true to myself, and by that I mean kinky.  


db: After your 2019 comeback, you took off the cover from your face and you allowed the audience to see your beautiful face. What made you take that decision ?

Paulina: A mask provides a false sense of privacy. Those who do want to recognize, they will.  I knew it, but it definitely made me feel a little bit better if I had my mask on. I suppose I was just fooling myself.  My decision to remove the mask was exactly what you’ve said, my beautiful face. I truly believe that in order to have a full connection with someone, one needs to see the expression on one’s face.  A face is the entrance to one's soul.



db: On the same topic, I also noticed that since your comeback you have been focusing more on POV clips. Can you talk about this phase in your career ?

Paulina: One reason was the mask.  I wanted to do POV at the beginning, as well; however, I just didn't feel that I was giving 100% of myself when I had a mask on.  I want it for the viewer to see my face; the passion in my eyes!  Another reason is that my submissives, and my fans, said that they really don't want to see another dude in my clips.  They just wanted me for themselves.  POV creates somewhat an intimate relationship between a Dom and the submissive viewer.  Last reason would be the availability of the male talent, or better way to say, the luck of such.  I got spoiled in Los Angeles by the availability of quality submissive talent.  Thus, I will accept nothing less. Florida does not offer that, or at least where I am at. 


db: As an independent clip creator, you have the freedom to experiment with different concepts and styles. How do you come up with ideas for your clips? 

Paulina: I never plan, nor do I have a script.  100% of my clips are improvised on the spot.  A lot of times, the scenarios come from the events that I have experienced in my real life.  Thus, it is not so much an act, but the reality.  I am very experimental and experienced, thus it is very easy for me.  It just comes naturally.



db: Building an audience and engaging with them is crucial in the world of clip creation. How do you connect with your audience and maintain their interest? 

Paulina: Once again, it all comes natural. Perhaps, the fact that most of the time I do not act and just being myself makes a big difference.  I believe that the audience feels that.  One does not want an actor with a script.  One wants to connect.


db: Do you think slaves are born submissive or get enslaved later?

Paulina: The slaves are born submissive!  It is not a thought. It is a fact.  Those, who believe that they get enslaved later, are men/women, who religiously live by “normal” society’s expectations and demands.  After all, we all want to be good; we all want to belong to someone / something and not be outcasted.  As one matures, one discovers him or herself.  I am thrilled to be a part of that discovery.  Humanity fascinates me!


db: How did an idea like the Hall of Fame come to you?

Paulina: It all comes to me naturally.  It's a great way for one to experience his fetishes in a safe environment.


db: You have experience in dealing with slaves in real time. What is the difference in the relationship dynamics between online and real time?

Paulina: The mental aspect of it is the most important part. Therefore the relationship dynamics online and in real life are very similar.  I am a sadist.  While I can’t implement physical pain to an online slave, mental sadism will.  I do, however, miss the domestic servitude.  Obviously, one cannot clean my home from the comfort of his home. Darn!



db: As a key holder, what was the longest time you kept a sub locked up?

Paulina: Sadly, it was no more than three weeks. I suppose a lot of my subs are very young, and not as experienced. Safety comes first. My best intent is not to harm their reproductive organs permanently.


db: What is your philosophy when it comes to Chastity, is it based on dick size for example? 

Paulina: My philosophy on chastity is that all men must be locked in chastity.  Most of them should not be produced or engage in any reproductive, or sexual activities. I'm a female supremacist.  Thus, men are good for nothing by serving the superior being. 


db: Would you hesitate to cage a well endowed guy?

Paulina: I would have an enormous amount of pleasure to cage a well endowed man.  I had plenty of real life experience doing so.  I am well aware that it will be a bit more painful for one to wear it.  A sadist paradise!


db: What is more fun to you, caging young or old , virgins or guys who experienced sex before?

Paulina: I would say, cage them all!  The most fun would be to cage one and then go to the public pool party.  I went to a few swingers pool parties, and I would lock one up for the entire duration of the party. Everyone is naked. He is locked!  Beautiful!


db: You started engaging in Locktober in 2019, can you tell us a number how many boys you have locked up in chastity each locktober?

Paulina: Not as many as I would like.  I’d say 10 to 15, maybe 30.  It is hard to remember, for I was very busy in October.  It all depends on the weather.  October is not a good month.  Florida goes through a decent amount of hurricanes/storms each August and September and restoring the properties / land is not an easy task.  For example, with Hurricane Irma, I’ve lost 40 plus trees.  Removing them from the property was not an easy task.  I wish the timing was better.  


db: How do you make subs remain submissive even after they have an orgasm? 

Paulina: Discipline, discipline and discipline.  I rule by it.  Honestly, I prefer men not to have an orgasm at all.  Most of the time, I just ruin their orgasms.  Because, why not?


db: Who was the best at taking pain from you?

Paulina: Marcy! The best pain slut ever!  He was one of my first and best personal slaves in Los Angeles. We are still in a very good relationship.  I do miss him.  I always smile when I think of him.  Obviously, the best footage never ended up on the Internet. 



db: Who was the best at taking strap-on  from you?

Paulina: I wish I remembered his name. He was a gorgeous sub. I had a crush on him.  He could take 24 inches strap on and would not even blink. Darn, he was gorgeous.  He was also my personal slave.  I believe I had a clip with him somewhere.  “His Life As a Wife”. He did call me after I came back to the BDSM world and said that he was very interested in me as well and that he wishes I’d come back to Los Angeles.  



db: What is your advice for online slaves to be better slaves?

Paulina: It is impossible to put it all in one paragraph. There is so much to learn.  I’d say study your dominatrix; learn everything about her and do not dictate the scene.  Respect!  And be of service!  Do not expect her to fulfil your dirty fantasies.  See how you can make her life better.  Research what she needs. Fulfil that!   


db: If we were doing this interview in person, how would it end? 

Paulina: You’d bring me coffee. You will massage my feet. 

db: Thank you so much.



Domina Paulina specializes in Female Domination, Corporal Punishment, CBT, Ball Busting, Tease, Denial and Ruination, Forced Bi, Feminization, Foot Worship, Latex Worship, Mind Fuck, Interrogation, Sissy Training, Small Penis Humiliation, Cuckold, Financial Domination, Chastity, Humiliation, Strap-on, Trampling, Slave Training, Public Exposure and Key Holding.


Check out here links down there:

Official Website - Twitter "X"


Clip Stores: 

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids


More links: https://linktr.ee/DominaPaulina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Themes: Loser Position by Miss Amelia

I will try to date when exactly  Miss Amelia  has started to make clips about loser position concept. The first mention to the "positio...