Saturday, September 23, 2023

Themes: Castration by Kenna Valentina

 I gathered All Castration clips produced by Kenna Valentina.


Clips4Sale - iWantClips - ManyVids - KinkBomb


2018

Nurse Kenna Drains Your Balls Before She Castrates You 

Clips4Sale - iWantClips - ManyVids - KinkBomb

Price: $10.99 USD - Length: 13 minutes -Added: 6/15/18 08:00PM

 Nurse Kenna walks into the hospital room you're in and begins to explain that your wife is not up to taking care of your... excessive, daily semen build up. She's sick of you, and your dick, but she still loves you! Since this is the last time you'll have your... male parts.. Nurse Kenna is going to manually release you one last time. Don't worry, you are in the BEST hands. 

**Due to unsecured microphone on camera, this video has a lot of clicking sounds in the background. The video is at a discounted price for this reason. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we hope you still enjoy it!** 


Crazy Nurse Kenna Castrates You And Keeps Part Of You For Herself

Clips4Sale - iWantClips - ManyVids - KinkBomb

Price: $19.99 USD - Length: 22 minutes - Added: 6/26/18 02:45PM


 Nurse Kenna LOVES castrations more than anything, only she's not allowed to be in the room while they are performed anymore because she gets too excited. Especially after she tried yanking the castration tool out of the doctors hand. She saw you come into the hospital for your simple procedure and watched you get undressed through a hole in the wall, and you are THE ONE. You have the perfect package.

 She's given you some extra "juice" so you won't feel a thing. She also tells you she signed you out of the hospital so no one knows you're still there! You're in an undisclosed area of the hospital that is unused, so don't worry, if you scream, no one will hear you. She just had to have your balls, which she's taking with her when you're done. She's just so excited to be getting to do her first castration on you, and you are VERY special to her. No one ever forgets their first. 

 She's not going to let you cum though. She plans on building you up so your balls are nice and full when she takes them. She doesn't want to waste a single drop! She has a jar that she plans on putting them in and she's going to keep them forever.


Dr. Kenna Edges You Before Your Castration

Clips4Sale - iWantClips - ManyVids - KinkBomb

Price: $18.99 USD - Length: 18 minutes - Added: 7/22/18 09:10PM

 Dr. Kenna arrives to your hospital room to walk you through and administer your castration. Being a thorough doctor, she is going to give you one last full ejaculation. By relieving all of the pressure in your testicles, your "snipping" will be less painful. 

 You cannot have your ejaculation too soon, that is very important in this final ejaculation process. If you cum too soon, you will regret it once your testicles are removed. 

 As Dr. Kenna takes her time keeping you on the edge, she can feel the volume of your testicles increase dramatically. And after she can tell that you are ready to cum, she reminds you that it is not time yet and you still have to hold back, or she'll make you. 

 After she keeps you painfully on edge, repeatedly bringing you to the brink of orgasm only to stop, she finally allows you to have your final, powerful orgasm. And then she skillfully administers your castration. 

Category: GELDING

Related Categories: LATEX, MEDICAL FETISH, EDGING GAMES, POV, NURSE PLAY.

Keywords: kenna valentina, castration, virtual handjob, scrubs, doctors, post cum, stethoscope, penectomy, cum countdown, med exam, ball fetish, tease denial, glove fetish, orgasm control, male orgasm.


Caught And Castrated Black Balls For Kenna's Collection

Clips4Sale - iWantClips - ManyVids - KinkBomb

 Hi! You're probably wondering why you're in a strange place, slightly incapacitated.. And I don't want you to be alarmed.. But this is just something that I have to do.

 You see, I saw you the other day at the doctor's office I work for- And when I saw you, I said I NEED that beautiful, dark chocolate man's balls!

 I have this fixation with collecting men's testicles.. Some are necessary for castration... And some are just a hobby.. And unfortunately for some, they find themselves at my mercy!

 It was unconventional how I snatched you, I know, but all that matters right now is that it's just you, and me. And you can't move. And I can..

Category: GELDING

Related Categories: LATEX, MEDICAL FETISH, EDGING GAMES, INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, MEN MADE TO CUM.

Keywords: kenna valentina, castration, virtual handjob, male orgasm, nurse play, post cum, stethoscope, penectomy, cum countdown, ruined orgasm, ball fetish, tease denial, glove fetish, orgasm control, captured.

Price: $15.99 USD

Length: 15 minutes

Size: 1659 MB

Format: MP4

Resolution: 1920x1080

Added: 9/21/18 11:05PM


Cheating Boyfriend Castration & Penectomy

Clips4Sale - iWantClips - ManyVids - KinkBomb

 Good morning Mr. Jones. I'm so glad you were able to schedule your colonoscopy so soon after your physical. Now, we don't think anything is wrong, this is just precautionary.

 So, you're all hooked up and ready to go. Now before we start, I wanted to ask you a couple of questions.

 So, you are no longer in a relationship, is that correct? Oh I do know that.. Do you remember Sarah, your ex-girlfriend? Oh that's right, we never got to meet because you were too busy. Well, Sarah and I are best friends, and I know what a piece of you are!

 Don't look so alarmed. Just stay relaxed. And that call for the colonoscopy.. that was me. You don't really need one. So here we are, alone, ready for a procedure you're not going to have.

 You see, I really, really don't like piece of scumbags that cheat on my best friends. How many girls were you fucking around with? I think she told me 18! Yeah we got into your phone records. You have a lot of time on your hands. It's impressive in it's own way.

 So, what I'm going to do today is provide you with, how should I put this, relief from your need to stick your dick in every hole you can. Look at you, still hard.. I'll fix that for you. I'm just going to give you a little relief, just a little, because I do have a heart. And then, you're never, ever going to use your dick again. You're never going to get off, blow a huge load, I'm going to take that away from you completely. I'm going to deprive you of any future sexual satisfaction and pleasure.

Category: GELDING

Related Categories: PENECTOMY , MEDICAL FETISH , POST CUM PLAY , CUM COUNTDOWN , MEN MADE TO CUM

Keywords: kenna valentina , castration , virtual handjob , revenge , nurse play , femdom , stethoscope , penectomy , medical clinic , ruined orgasm , ball fetish , tease denial , glove fetish , orgasm control , cheaters

Price: $22.99 USD

Length: 17 minutes

Size: 1965 MB

Format: MP4

Resolution: 1920x1080

Added: 11/23/18 02:33PM



2019

Castrating My Step-Son For His Own Good

Clips4Sale - iWantClips - ManyVids - KinkBomb

Hi Honey. I hope you're not busy, because I have to have a very serious discussion with you. Now don't be alarmed, but I was talking to a colleague of mine at the hospital, and I was telling her how promiscuous you're becoming.

 I mean, you're going through one or two girlfriends a week, if I can even call them girlfriends. You're basically hooking up with girls left and right, and I can't afford you getting a girl pregnant, or several girls pregnant. That's not what you need in your life.

 You have such a promising future, I mean you have so much going for you and I think that your penis is taking over your brain capacity. And it might sabotage your life if you keep up with your promiscuous ways.

I know boys will be boys, but you can't afford to throw your life away just at the whim of your penis. Your penis should not control you, and unfortunately it does. And I 'm not going to let that happen.

Like I said, my co-worker gave me a solution, so I think I know how to fix your problem. And I am a registered nurse of course, so you're in good hands..

Category: GELDING

Related Categories: TABOO , HOUSEWIVES , HANDJOBS , BIG LOADS , MEN MADE TO CUM

Keywords: kenna valentina , castration , virtual handjob , tease and denial , nurse play , femdom , step-momma's boy , edging , post cum , step-mom step-son fantasy , ball fetish , medical fetish , penectomy , orgasm control , med exam

Price: $19.99 USD

Length: 18 minutes

Size: 1979 MB

Format: MP4

Resolution: 1920x1080

Added: 1/1/19 01:01PM


Free From Your Dick

Clips4Sale - iWantClips - ManyVids - KinkBomb

 So, I hear that you're dick is getting you into a lot of trouble lately. It's as if it's taking over your brain. And I've heard some complaints from women. You just walk around with your boner out all the time. You clearly lack self control. Well I've come up with a very effective method of keeping you in check, and you know, controlling your urges.

And, now that I have you right here, you have no choice but to comply. I'm giving you no choice. Everybody thinks that you need to make some changes in your life with your dirty behavior. 

 So here's the plan. I'm going to set your mind free, that way, you are no longer limited in your thoughts solely by your cock. You can actually use your brain.

 Here's the plan- you do not need a dick. You don't. It's scientifically proven that a man can function just as he does on a day to day basis without your dick hanging between your legs. Now, before you think this is a little hasty, I just want to explain to you that I'm going to keep your balls in tact, that way you have all your testosterone pumping through your body, creating semen, and the need to just expel it all over the place. Whether you jerk off, which I know you do all the time, I've heard many complaints from co-workers. You take way too many bathroom breaks.

 Your sex drive, that will be the same as well. You'll have the urge to stick it any hole you find, or jerk off any and every way. Those urges will stay the same, you just won't have your actual penis.

Category: GELDING

Related Categories: DIRTY TALK , CBT INSTRUCTION , PENECTOMY , MEDICAL FETISH , CBT

Keywords: kenna valentina , castration , dick removal , tease and denial , nurse play , femdom , medical , cock , cut , ball fetish , penis removal , humiliation , perverts , med exam

Price: $16.99 USD

Length: 14 minutes

Size: 641 MB

Format: MP4

Resolution: 1280x720

Added: 1/25/19 03:04PM




No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...