Friday, September 15, 2023

Themes: Death Grip by Lexie

Princess Lexie told you that her JOI videos combined with your chronic masturbation habits were giving you erectile dysfunction aka "Death Grip"


1: Death Grip


Price: $13.99 USD - 12 minutes - Added: 11/3/16 12:05AM

Death Grip. Maybe you've heard of it? It's the tragic result of excessive masturbation with too tight of a grip. It can get so bad that men with unrestrained jerk-off habits develop erectile dysfunction and can only stay hard while they're getting themselves off. Sounds familiar, huh? Yeah, I know how much you love wanking your dick to Me and My clips. So I think I'm just going to encourage your nasty little habit. That's right, I want you to jerk-off even FASTER and HARDER for Me! I want it to get so bad that the only way you can cum is by jerking your dick to Me! Shouldn't be too difficult...you're already well on your way to a debilitating case of Death grip.


2: Tightening your Death Grip

iWantClips - Clips4Sale

Price: $19.99 USD - Length: 15 minutes - Added: 5/3/21 10:05PM

You remember My last video about this, don't you? The one where I told you how My JOI videos combined with your chronic masturbation habits were giving you erectile dysfunction? lolol well, today I'm here to make this little phenomenon EVEN WORSE. I know this all started because you'd rather fuck your hand (fast and hard) than attempt to develop a relationship in real life, but I want to take it one step further. You've been squeezing that cock nice and hard for Me, but I want you to tighten up your grip even more. I want to make it so that your dick is totally reliant on that familiar grip of your hand. Pussy can't compare, a warm mouth can't compare, you NEED your hand. You have a bad case of death grip.


No comments:

Post a Comment

TASKS: Task by Vibi your CBT teacher

Stand with open legs and grab your balls by the base. Stretch them as far as you can. Now keep them stretched and slap them with a ruler 40x...