Friday, September 8, 2023

Themes: Kelle Martina's Rockwell

in 2021 Miss Kelle Martina has purchased the awesome, super realistic "Rockwell" RealCock2 by RealDoll. It says in the description:

The next generation of the most realistic cock, featuring triple layering and Sil-Slide™ technology sliding outer skin as well as individual floating testicles. Each RealCock 2 is compatible with the very popular Vac-U-Lock system made famous by Doc Johnson. Ready to be used with any Vac-U-Lock Strap-on Harness or Sex Machine.

Length 6-1/2” | Circumference 5-1/2″ | Diameter 1-7/8” 



And here you will find all clips that features it.


2023

Sissy Slutted Out

Added: 8/8/23 -  7 Min -  Price: $7.99

iWantClips - Clips4Sale - ManyVids

Me and my Domme girlfriends are going to totally slut you out! You will show me how good you are at sucking cock by sucking mine first, then those of the rest of my girlfriends! One of them brought her hot, hung boyfriend and we expect you to suck him off too. While you’re doing that, we will take turns using your little ass, only to make you clean off all of our strapons while he pumps another load in your hole. I bet you can’t wait to get slutted out by a group of hot Dommes!


My Cock on Your Face

Added: 2/9/23 - 6 Min - Price: $6.99

iWantClipsClips4Sale - ManyVids

You just love my cock! You can’t get enough of it. It mesmerizes you when I stroke it and just drives you wild. Can you imagine being on your knees right here as I stroke my cock, finally letting you taste my cum. Swallow it all for me, little cum eater!

2022

Nurse Strokes You

Price: $ 8.99 USD -  Length: 8 minutes - Added: 21 December 2022

iWantClipsClips4Sale - ManyVids


Your nurse knows she has a captive audience and, when she sees your cock so hard, she decided to pour oil on your throbbing erection and stroke you hard! She loves controlling your orgasm with her white latex gloves, stroking up and down, edging you, and finally making you cum all over her gloves.

2021

Taking You for a Ride

Price: $ 8.99 USD -  Length: 8 minutes - Added: 8 December 2021

iWantClipsClips4Sale - ManyVids


You have been craving my big, thick cock, haven’t you? I’m going to use your mouth and your ass/ First you will worship my cock, taking every inch into your mouth, sucking my balls until I am satisfied, then I will push you down and take your little hole and take my little ass slut for a ride until I cum deep in your ass.


Do What I Want

iWantClipsClips4Sale - ManyVids

Added: 11/2/21 - 20 Min - Price$20.99 USD


Kelle is wearing a skirt and sweater. I’m at Kelle’s house and I just told her she is the most beautiful girl in the world, she’s flattered and knows I’m trying to sweet-talk her but plays along.

I ask her to strip but she says she doesn’t want to because she’s shy. She says she’ll strip if I punch myself in the balls. I do, which surprises her. She tells me to do it again and I do. She takes off her sweater.

She gets some nipple clamps and puts them on me, promising to strip, the more I hurt myself. She takes off her shirt and skirt as I pound my stomach for her. Kelle takes off her underwear when I wanted her to take off her bra, as punishment she make me punch my balls again and twisted my nipple clamps until I apologize and call her Mistress. She has another toy and puts on a dildo. She orders me to suck it.

She thrusts her hips and the dildo into my mouth laughing. She slowly pulls off my nipple clamps while I tell her she’s beautiful and call her Mistress. She turns around and takes off her bra, turning back with her nipples covered. It takes another hit to the balls to move her hands. She says I’m asking please don’t make me hit my balls anymore. She laughs and says she’s not making do anything, I’m choosing to. She says she will put her shirt back on if I keep complaining. I apologize and hit myself.

Kelle makes me kiss her feet, pussy, belly button, nipples and lips. She puts a collar and leash on my and pulls it like she’s gagging me. She makes me jerk off into my glass with the cup and drink it the cum when I’m done. She laughs and says I’ll be a good slave.


Officer Hung

Price: $ 25.99 -  Length: 25 minutes - Added: 11 August 2021

iWantClipsClips4Sale - ManyVids


I have contacted you online with a particular request. You're a college student, you have been looking into working on the side as a freelance stripper to cover up for your study costs. In your ad, you advertise exotic dancer services to help yourself to pay for your books. We get together in a motel room. You feel a bit insecure, as it's your first answer to a call. I have requested the stereotypical dirty cop lap dance fantasy. But you have a kinky secret that is going to turn things around.
You come back into the room. Something unexpected happened as you, Miss Jekyll, have become your alter ego: Mister Hung. Fully dressed as a naughty stripper cop, but with a well-hung penis. You walk around the room with your high heels and sheer stockings, waving your member as you pass by. Authoritative, you handle your baton in your hands and shout about how "hard" this experience will become. Make me call you "master" and "sir" when you get on the police outfit on the video.
You say that you don't feel like dancing tonight but I will receive a lap dance anyway. Then you do a lap dance on me, seductively alternating between sitting on my lap and turning, making me suck your realcock and your baton. Also lots of shots of your tongue licking your upper lip.
You start taking your clothes off. You take your accessories first, the cop dress, your bra. At the end you end up only with the realcock, garters, stockings, and high heels. You keep masturbating the realcock and make me desire it. You assure me that's what I need inside me. You reach for a condom and put it on, showing your hard cock covered. Then you change your mind and take it off, telling me that instead, I will enjoy it more if you come inside of me.
You untie me and grab me by the legs, penetrating me with hip movements. You get increasingly more excited and ready to come inside me. You have an evil look on your face as you are about to come. Then, for a short moment, you enter in a trance and return as Miss Jekyll. Your look changes completely as you're both surprised and embarrassed to be on top of me, but you cannot stop coming and keep going. You exclaim: "Oh no, not again..." as if it were not the first time mister Hung gets you in trouble. You keep apologizing, while you come uncontrollably: "I'm so sorry, uh... oh...". As you finish off, you step aside, mortified, as I can see you still with your hard cock for the last time, you pick up your clothes, turn away and flee the scene.

Caught While Cockfeeding

Price: $ 25.99 -  Length: 25 minutes - Added: 4 June 2021

iWantClipsClips4Sale - ManyVids


This clip features the awesome, super realistic "Rockwell" RealCock2 by RealDoll.

Lately, the school's teacher has been complaining about their pupil and setting up meetings bitching about him. Martina has been constantly annoyed by this teacher and this afternoon there was a big argue and she has been noticeably upset and tense.

Martina arrived home to her husband wanting to release some of her frustration.

[Wardrobe: High heels and sexy lingerie underneath, while wearing the dildo hidden. Extra points for making it look as realistic as possible. On top of that, a long skirt, conservative blouse, cardigan. Nice feminine make-up, glasses, updo hair.]

[0-5 min] Martina expresses her frustration at the teacher and how difficult it is to deal with her. She expresses her need to release and seductively asks her husband for support.

[5-10 min] She slowly raises her skirt revealing her erect cock and how much she would like her husband to suck it (Make good use of the realistic dildo, stretch the skin and the balls).

[10-15] Martina slowly penetrates her husband's mouth, slowly and tender at the beginning, as she gets more excited, she gets more undressed. She shows first one tit, undoes her hair, and when she gets really excited shows the rest. She doesn't take her dress away, just keeps showing her cock and stockings, but keeps the dress.

[15-20] In the excitement of the moment, she makes her husband call her a kinky pet name. Martina gets more and more excited, she takes her dick in and out of his husband’s mouth several times and also makes him suck her balls (I'm a ball lover).

[20-25] Martina is close to cumming, tells her husband to get ready for the delivery. Just when she's about to reach an orgasm (with your trademark 'O' face), somebody knocks on the door, opens it, and enters the room, discovering them in the act. Surprised but unable to stop, Martina tries to hide her dick under her dress and quickly covers up and asks the intruder to get out. Embarrassed, she leaves the scene takes care of it. End of video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Themes: Loser Position by Miss Amelia

I will try to date when exactly  Miss Amelia  has started to make clips about loser position concept. The first mention to the "positio...